Thursday, September 27, 2012

What I expect from this class

I am taking this class this year because I struggled with all the work in honors English first semester last year and didn't want to take AP English this year. What I expect from this class is the obvious, to pass it. I love English. I've always had a passion for reading and writing. So naturally, I hope to also grow from this class. I think the blog is a great way for us to learn and stay connected. However, blogging was my main struggle and complaint before I switched out of Honors English. I have a respect for Dr. Preston and enjoy the way he words things. I've really lagged with my blog posts. I haven't started many of them and left several unfinished in my drafts folder but I expect to put more effort in from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment